Saturday, March 21, 2009

Group Research Inquiry

Hello, class! To help us better connect while working on our group research project, we are going to use our class blog.

Due date and time: 4:00 p.m. Thursday, April 2nd

Please post about your progress on the assignment so far. Please address as least three of the following topics:

1. What have you found that reinforced what you already knew?
2. What have you learned that you didn't know about your topic before?
3. What do you still want to learn?
4. What has been your most important source so far?
5. What problems have you encountered?
6. What questions do you have for your group members.

After you post, read all of your group members' blogs and then write a short reaction as a comment to one of their posts. Everyone is required to submit by 4:00 p.m. to get credit, so after 4:00 p.m. you can read what your group members had to say. You must post your reaction by 7:00 p.m.

1 comment:

  1. I have found a lot of research that I already knew. For example, I knew that Brittney Spears was a famous singer. I did find out that Brittney is a Gemini, just like me! I knew I felt something in common with her! I still want to know what first made Brittney decide to be a singer. My most important source so far is Britney's official site. OMG, so cool!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.